Adoray Home Health & Hospice has been in existence since 1995. We are a Home Health & Hospice organization providing health services to the counties of Saint Croix, Pierce, Western Dunn, and Polk. We have approximately 300+ volunteers and nearly 80 employees who work as Field Clinicians, Office Staff, and Treasure’s Store employees. Nearly half of our staff possess over 4 years of commitment & service to our mission! Many companies may talk about their culture and how wonderful it is to work there, but the proof is in the tenure!
Social Worker - MSW
Casual Call (.4 to 16 hours)
The ADORAY Home Health and Hospice MSW Social Worker provides services to both the hospice and home health programs. The individual performs psychosocial assessments and planning; and
implements and evaluates care. She/he is an active participant in the Hospice Inter-disciplinary Teams meetings. The individual provides support and education to patients, families, staff, and the
communities we serve. Additionally, this individual will provide emotional support to the patients and their families.
- Graduate of a school of social work holding a master’s degree from a social work curriculum accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- One year of social work experience in a medical or mental health field required.
- One year of Hospice experience preferred.
- Believes in and has working knowledge of the hospice concept of care.
- Current Wisconsin license required.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Willing to be available during non-scheduled work hours for occasional consultation or visits.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of community resources.
- Working knowledge of Hospice and Home Health.
- Ability to work autonomously and make independent judgments.
- Ability to creatively problem solve.
- Evidence of attendance of hospice training class or willingness to attend.
Minimal supervision received from ADORAY Hospice and/or Home Health Manager. Performance measured by direct observation, communication, patient outcomes, documentation reviews, supervisory home visits,
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The MSW Social Worker is regularly required to hear and talk, stand, sit, walk, and drive a motor vehicle. The MSW Social Worker spends significant amount of time on the computer documenting visits. The MSW
Social Worker may be exposed to filthy conditions, virus, disease and infection from patients in the working environment. The MSW Social Worker duties include office work and travel to patient’s homes,
and may include difficult driving conditions including, rain or snow, road construction, etc. The MSW Social Worker will occasionally lift, carry or move up to 10 pounds..
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADORAY Home Health and Hospice, is located in Baldwin just, 45 minutes east of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and 40 miles west of Eau Claire,
Wisconsin at exit 19 along I-94.
Click here to print an application and mail to ADORAY.
Send resume and cover letter to:
ADORAY Home Health and Hospice
Attn: Teresa Harrington
Call: 715-684-5020 or 800-359-0174
Last Updated: August 7, 2014